Monday, February 22, 2016

CLOUD HANGER & JEWLS DISPLAY



I got a little treat from e-Bay the other day and it's a special one cause I actually saved some bucks on this one. And I love me a good deal! (─‿‿─) Originally I found it on PerpetualKid.com for around 8-9$ if I remember well, but ended up buying it from e-Bay for 0.99$! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

I needed some hooks to display my necklaces since my washi tape that I had them taped up wth before wasn't holding them very well and it wasn't really practical to tape them on and off all the time.  But holding my jewlls in the drawer was even worse. I don't know how estetically pleasing this in general is but it's super convenient and kinda cute.  Viola!


2 comments:

  1. These are super adorable! LOVE them :D
    www.ellisjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellis, glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA