Sunday, January 24, 2016

SCRAPBOOKING

Few weeks ago my favorite blog A Beautiful Mess had a sale on scrapbooking kits (it's a subscription box called Messy Box) that I've been checking out throughout the whole last year. You can imagine the excitement that overwhelmed me when my mailman brought this big box of happiness.

Photo by ABM

So now I have no more excuses for not making my own scrapbook album. I have tons of old and new photos that need to be printed and brought to life. Last few days I've been busy editing and resizing photos as my new album has 3x3" pockets and journaling cards. Here are some faves from my Florida trip that that I took few years ago (I know, years ago!). Hopefully I won't be rethinking all the editing I did, since I've noticed that I like to use gloomy and dreamy filters. But that's exactly one of the reasons why I think Messy Box will really work out for me. It brings some color and "happy" into my moody vibe.

And can I say, I'm so exited to use my journaling cards, stamps and all the little colorful things I got in my Messy Boxes. Yay, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA