Sunday, January 31, 2016

BLUE HANGERS

Recently I gave a lot of thought about reasons I had for starting this blog. I realized my inspiration was in celebrating beauty of everyday life and in creating a platform where I can express and organize my otherwise rather chaotic (but beautiful) inner world. And yes, I get excited and distracted by the smallest things! (n˘v˘•)¬ Also I really loved how lives of others looks on blogs and in magazines and I started to feel I can create that kind of beauty as well.

And beauty comes in all sorts of forms. Lately I've been getting really excited about adding little details to my home and building my (life)style by paying attention to the that "spark" that lights up whenever I find something that speaks to me. 


And that was the case with this adorable blue hangers. I mean, the label says "Hang on". (≧◡≦) Sure, I found them in a supermarket while buying some groceries after work, in a pile of 40% off items... But I love them and now they make me happy whenever I decide to take my coat out for a walk. 
It really is the little things that count after all... (◕‿◕✿)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA