Sunday, November 22, 2015

ONLINE SPIRITUALITY

Like most of us, I got introduced to the idea of "mind over matter" through the movie The Secret. I saw it back when I was a student and I remember it resonating so powerfully with me. What I didn't know is that staying positive no matter the circumstances and practicing awareness is a real work that I'll be still doing in the years to come. Along the way I "met" some great teachers and Internet has been a great tool of connection for me. These are some of those teachers who post new uplifting videos on Youtube on regular basis, weekly or even daily. I reccomend this subscriptions if you need some daily spirituality treats in your life (and to be honest, who doesn't?!). Enjoy!

1. INFINITE WATERS - RALF SMART



3. PRESTON SMILES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA