Monday, November 2, 2015

COLOR

Via Instagram: @jenniferlake, @clairecollected, @seanmahanart,
@_britbass, @ispydiy, @abeautifulmess

Now that Halloween is behind us I decided to bring a little life to my artistic expression. As I've been working with Instagram and this blog lately I realised how my "online life" and art look gloomier than they really are. Nothing wrong with a bit of mysteriousness (my Zodiac sign is Scorpio after all) but this vibe started to dominate all the others. On this note I here promise to myself that I'll:

1. Use less moody filters. (Oh, but how I obsess over nostalgic feel)

2. Use more vibrant colors for my artwork. (Yup, guilty of using same old palette the whole year)

3. Make more of "real" photos. (I've missed myself natural and "out of the character")

4. Focus on the now. (I get caught up in my thoughts when I blog about my past)

5. Be fresh, fresh, fresh! 

I'll do my best to keep the energy moving and the mood uplifting. That's what I personally need more of and what I find world probably needs more of in general as well. Well, "sweet and spooky" just god a new friend - "color". 

2 comments:

  1. Great points! Happy Wednesday ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Summer! Love love (✿◠‿◠)
      -IVA

      Delete

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA