Friday, October 30, 2015

WITCHY VIBES

Happy Halloween!

Creating this look the other day made me feel like a real kid again! True, Halloween is just around the corner, but I had no intentions of channeling any witchy (slash Curly Sue?) vibes when I paired my red shoes and green'n'black tights together. It sort of just happened! 



The Wizard of Oz 

Otherwise, I'm rather boring when it comes to fashion on daily basics. And even when I want to put something "interesting" together - I'm too shy to wear it. So I mostly stick to my regular "capsule wardrobe" for work and "don't give a f*" items for home. But now I really have a feeling this might change... Strutting this weird combo that I've put together with an intuition of an 6 year and taking photos of it was so much fun! And it makes me think I just might do it more often. 

Fly Shoes London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA