Sunday, October 25, 2015

SUNDAY ART: Michael Sowa



So the idea of having a blog came to me for the first time in 2012. I was living in NYC at the time and I just found out the name of the art movement I've been slowly discovering and loving for a while. Pop surrealism or lowbrow art that way inspired me to open my little blog So Nice because I wanted to have an online notebook to organize all this nice visuals that I've been stumbling upon online. Aaand then - Pinterest happened! But to make this little tradition of mine alive, this week I'm sharing art by German artist Michael Sowa. And if you'll find his work a bit familiar, you probably know it from one cute French movie...

Amelie (2001.)
Amelie (2001.)

Amelie is my one of my favorite movies ever and to be honest I just connected the dots and figured out the connection between these two as I've been making this post. But I've been loving the art and the movie is so good... I would totally recommend it for one cosy movie night! 

Bonne nui, Amelie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA