Monday, October 19, 2015

LIVING IN A CAMPER


Most of my life I've spent moving around a lot. I switches houses, towns, countries and later on even continents. I love the feeling of constant change and living lightly. But lately I've started to nourish an idea of having my own pretty little space as well.

Now, most people would fantasise about a house or a flat (and I do to!) but I get totally utterly excited about tiny houses and little campers! The feeling of freedom they give you, that cosines of them, the idea of a simple low budget living and self sustainability... Oh I believe it's a challenge, but boy do I want to give it a go.

Of course, when I fantasise about my own little camper, I imagine it as a DIY project and a grandiose form of self expression. Some days I think it should look like a bohemian caravan, some days I think of a clean retro design. One of this campers is 1970's caravan that functions as an addition to a one bedroom house. Now that's a nice way to add some space to your home (and it could be a solution for that atelier I was thinking about).


1, 2, 3, 4

Enjoying a campervan this summer

I found so many really awesome blog posts about camper restorations, and by far this is one of my favourite. This little pearl is called The Nugget and it's beautiful on the inside as it's beautiful on the outside (talking about a sleek design!).

Source
This Nugget is perfect, but is it perfect for me I don't know. There are so many beautiful designs and worlds inside those little houses on wheels that I'll just have to keep exploring and maybe one day, I get the chance to create one too.

Do you think you could live in a camper?

2 comments:

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA