Friday, October 16, 2015

ATELIER


So lately I've been really inspired by the idea of having my own little cratf room or atelier. And this "inspiration" came with a lot of frustration prior to it, to be honest.

Ever since I've set my mind to open an Etsy store I've been really struggling with creating in my current space. Because, to be real, I live in one.. single.. room. And this is my sleeping room, study room, living room, get ready room, my all. You can imagne that it gets pretty busy here when I take out my papers and my canvases, supplies and eeeverything out just to make a mess that I pretty soon have to clean up. You know, because life goes on.

Plus, I love to work in big (BIG!) blocks of time and there ain't nothing frustrating like having to finish up when I'm just getting started with something.

I know, I don't have an atelier. I can't afford to rent one all the time. But an idea came to me that I COULD rent a place for a week at least where I could just let myself go crazy painting all day and night. This is still a bit out of my comfort zone because I'm a a bit insecure about what I'm artisticly capable of doing in this space and time, but it could work out.

One thing I know for sure, craft room just became an important factor for my future life. I'll keep this in mind when deciding on my space, lifestyle and my future plans.

Image Via Issuu.com (Got A Girl Crush Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA