Sunday, May 3, 2015

EBAY BANGS AND THINGS

Ebay is a great place for me to experiment without having to spend too much money (or not much money at all). I wanted to play out some ideas on a budget so I got these iteems and they were pretty amusing to mess around with (well, some of them were but "it's not an experiment if you know it's going to work"). I even wore these fake bangs few times out! They are similar to my hair color and the texture is ok. The lipstick I got is super durable and the sunglasses are on trend. 
This military jacket had to visit a tailor who made it a bit more suitable for my (pear) body shape but the denim top is funky and paired with right iteems looks rather good. So that's that... Explore, dream, discover and dare to try! 

Life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. 
                                                                                 (Emmerson)

2 comments:

  1. I adore eBay as well. I've found my favorite belly button dangles, chambray shirts, & pineapple purses on there. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The source of awesomeness, right?! ;) Thank you for reading, I'm excited to check out your blog▲ △ ▼ !! :)

      Delete

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA