Saturday, April 25, 2015

VINTAGE INSPIRED

I decided to play dress-up today. I often do, but I don't always have the courage to play my little "time-traveling" game in front of a camera. My brother helped with that today and with some guidance and encouragement I ended up with rather pleasing photos of my 20's and 40's inspired look. I pin-curled my hair using bobby pins and tons of hairspray. I've learned the tehnique from various Youtube videos (thank God for tutorials!) but I did my own take on it. On some photos I haven't even brushed the curls out because I liked the messy look. 
We used this victorian inspired blue and gold wraping paper (1$) for the backround and taped it on a wall. This particular wall is facing a window so we haven't used any flash, just natural light. For the final touch I've used some easy online editors like PicMonkey and Rollip to make the photos look really vintage. And that's it! Later, gator..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA