Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DISPLAYING ALBUM ART

I had to fix a runnaway element from my DIY poster that I did a while back so I thought might as well share the general idea behind this little project. I didn't have much room to display my (modest, but beloved!) album collection, so I found another way to store my CD's and still appreciate their art. I got rid of the bulky plastic cases and turned some of the covers and booklets into a poster. 
I've used few scrapbooking papers for background and I placed them one next to another to create an illusion of one big poster background. Then I decided on the arrangement of the covers, gently taped them on it and framed the whole thing together. And that's all!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA